Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 3-Westminster Abbey & Wicked!

a: So tired today! Ah! Very hard to wake up but then I thought- hey I’m in London, what am I doing in bed! The sun was shining ! we got up and rode the tube to Westminster abbey ! we saw big ben and Buckingham palace and parliament building and some other big buildings and some other really big buildings and went to the national gallery! It was soooooooooooo big, full of art! Some scarey art they had! I don’t like those paintings of naked babies :P no thanks! But there were some other really cool ones .. what I really want to know is how they made some of those paintings so darn big ! some of ‘em were huuuuuuge!!!!!! I don’t understand! Amazing! Outside this building were people with a bi!g poster for people to write messages to the people in japan! Brit and I sent some love from the u.s.of.a ! then we went back to the house to change and get ready to see WICKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the musical! Ah it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really liked it! Those who haven;’t seen it- must! I can’t wai to see les mis tomorrow! Today was a good day, lots of walking and site seeing! It really wears you out! Oh and there were tons of people in westmister today – we think the queen might have been coming! Not sure though. I can’t believe they have a queen. A real queen! One day… I’m going to be a queen ;)
xoxo a




b: Soooo tired this morning! Getting out of bed today was awful, it wasn’t until I was actually out of my bed and getting ready that I realized I could have easily slept the day away in LONDON!!! Who does that?! Today was filled with tons of sightseeing of brilliantly crafted buildings! It was spectacular!!! The Museum was really neat we saw lots of older art from around the world as well as some neat modern art!   So basically Allie summed the day up quite splendidly it is now movie and bed time!!!
xoxo b

No comments:

Post a Comment