Sunday, March 13, 2011

Airports Galore! Part 2

I don’t want to talk about the stupid lady at the airport.
Or how I went through security twice.
Because its a much less interesting story than it sounds that is, if that sounds interesting to you.
Actually all of yesterday/today (depending on what time zone youre in) was wasted in airports and on airplanes and shuttles and in cars with the steering wheel on the opposite side. it was all filled with excitement despite the boredom and discomfort of sitting up straight for seven hours that made it impossible to sleep when all I wanted was to lay down and sleep on the floor after only getting three hours of sleep the night prior. But you know what I just remembered Im in London !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4229 miles away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so none of what Ive been talking about matters in the least because wowowoowwo Im in London so I can’t really complain!! I mean I really can’t!
xoxo a

No comments:

Post a Comment